Translation & Localization for the Automotive Industry
Providing Localization Services to Car Manufacturers
Is it time to take your operations into a new market? Auto manufacturers and organizations across the United States are finding it more important to expand into other countries. However, this comes with numerous considerations, far beyond just building a plant on foreign ground. To really develop a brand reputation in a global market, a company needs to make its materials accessible to a new audience. This might mean translating eLearning materials, rerecording audio, and adapting website formats. When you need localization services such as these, count on Global eLearning. We work with several leaders and up-and-comers in the automotive industry, and we’d love to add you to our client list.
Why Localization Is Crucial to the Automotive Industry
Globalization is a major player in today’s automotive industry. After all, a quick look at the most popular car manufacturers reveals that this industry is truly worldwide. Audi comes from Germany, Fiat comes from Italy, Toyota comes from Japan, and the list goes on. In order to compete with global brands, companies need to make their marketing materials accessible to audiences across the world. Localization offers the perfect avenue for doing so. Not only does the localization process make materials intelligible to speakers of other languages, but it also allows for greater cultural respect and a better brand reputation.
More Than Just Translation
Too often, we think of localization as just a fancy word for translation. Nevertheless, these two terms shouldn’t be used interchangeably. Translation is just one aspect of localization, but more goes into properly localized materials. Localization involves adapting text, audio, and video to cultural standards. This might include switching out specific colors that have a different cultural meaning or adapting date formats to another country’s standard. While translation only involves language, localization involves the entire culture of a target audience.
Global eLearning Offers These Translation & Localization Services
We offer an array of services for automotive manufacturers to take advantage of. Depending on your business needs, you might request one or more of the following:
- Multimedia Localization: This service involves adapting voice-over audio, subtitles, and eLearning modules to another audience. We work with a massive team, many of whom specializes in animation production, engineering, and dubbing.
- Website Localization: Your website is often the first impression patrons get of your company. Allow us to optimize your web content for a target audience. This might include updating numbers, measurements, icons, search functions, and more.
- Document Translation: Documentation is a big part of running a business. However, those documents don’t mean much if no one can understand them. Our team can translate important documents into over 200 languages.
- Software, App, and Device Localization: If your automotive company has its own app, consider localizing it to your target market. We can adapt text, video, and any other aspect of the user interface.
- HMI Localization: Does your business use Human-Machine Interface (HMI) to streamline the customer experience? We can provide translations and other localization services in a variety of languages.
- Marketing, Copywriting, and Transcreation: Our copywriting and transcreation teams can develop new content in your target language or in accordance with the target’s cultural norms. Optimize your marketing campaigns for use across the world!
Get in Touch with Our Team Today
Regardless of your business’s goals, you can benefit from localization services. Automotive manufacturers worldwide are investing in top-tier localization, and we encourage you to take that step as well. The team at Global eLearning will be at your side every step of the way, creating, testing, and retesting your content for another audience. There’s no reason to limit your company to just one country—allow us to help you expand! Contact our team today to learn more.