Translation & Localization for Banking & Finance Companies
Helping Your Finance Organization Go Global
Nearly every aspect of banking is automated. We’re constantly met with website content, audio files, and finance software aimed at making banking a little easier. But what happens when those things aren’t offered in your language? Most likely, you’d move on to another bank where you can enjoy materials in your language. At Global eLearning, we strive to help banking and finance leaders create content optimized for audiences around the world. The last thing you want is to lose clients because they can’t engage with your content. But thanks to our thousands of linguists specializing in over 200 languages, you can benefit from outstanding localization services. Find out what we can do for you.
Globalization Has Massively Impacted Banking
The world of financing and banking is more global than ever. Major finance organizations are popping up worldwide, and opportunities in the banking sector can be found nearly anywhere. As banking and finance become increasingly globalized, it’s crucial to adapt with them. That means creating websites, marketing materials, and learning modules in multiple languages and optimizing them for different cultures. When your company makes an effort to adapt to cultural norms and values, the chances grow that your target audience will see you in a positive light.
How Localization Can Grow Your Organization
Localization, or adapting existing content to another language and culture, is crucial in the finance world. But why is localization so important? And won’t run-of-the-mill translation suffice? Localization is essential for a number of reasons and offers benefits that typical translations can’t. Here are a few ways your business can benefit from our services:
- Compete with firms across the world
- A competitive edge compared with other companies
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Enter new markets smoothly
- A boost in brand loyalty and customer retention
What Global eLearning Can Offer You
At Global eLearning, we aim to offer the gold standard in localization for our banking and finance clients. As such, we provide an array of services to meet your unique needs. Our experts can help you optimize your content in a variety of ways, from making minor adjustments to subtitles to translating webpages into languages that use a different script. Talk to the Global eLearning to learn more about the following services:
- Website Localization: Put your best foot forward with a localized website. Our professionals can transform your English website into one meant for a broad European audience, a specific Taiwanese consumer base, or nearly any other target.
- Proofreading and Editing: Everyone makes mistakes, but our team will make sure they’re caught and corrected. We can take care of any proofreading and editing work you may need as you develop localized materials.
- Multimedia Localization: Multimedia is increasingly important in online learning modules, websites, and marketing campaigns. Fortunately, Global eLearning can optimize all parts of your multimedia presentation, from voice-over and dubbing to subtitles and transcription.
- Financial Report Adaptation: You work with financial reports every day, so it can be easy to forget that they may not be understandable by all your colleagues. Our experts can adapt existing financial reports to other languages and cultural standards.
- Document Translation: Do you have contracts that need to be translated? Perhaps you have some employee training manuals that you’d like available in Spanish. Allow our team to handle all aspects of document translation.
Consult with Global eLearning Today
No matter the size of your banking organization, Global eLearning is here to help you grow even more. With professionally-created localized materials, you’ll be set to expand your business across the world. Our linguists work with over 200 languages, and you’ll have an entire team of translators, engineers, and user interface experts at your side. The need for localization isn’t going away any time soon—be sure to take advantage of our top-notch services. Contact us today.