No other language service company has spent so much time engineering the process of eLearning localization as Global eLearning. Our unique Authentic Localization TM process is designed to drive down costs, create efficiencies in turnaround, and increase user engagement – concepts we found to be lacking in most localization efforts.
There are many facets to our localization processes that set us apart:
- In-country learning experts who know how to engage native learners
- The use of professional linguists who have ample subject matter expertise in the terminology and substance of the content to make it relevant and culturally engaging.
- Experienced specialists in video editing, voice recordings, synchronization, and multimedia engineering
- A linguistic sign-off process that has an in-country linguist review the entire content to assure it is a professional product.
- Engineers who can assist our clients with integration of new language content into LMS platforms and assure functionality.
Purpose of ISO 9001:2015 Certification
All of this is captured in our ISO 9001:2015 quality assurance program that assures a 7-step quality control process is applied to every project. Our goal is “right first time” on every delivery – not perfect yet, but our ISO 9001 meetings press toward this outcome with every new process improvement.