Our Localization Process
No other language service company has spent so much time engineering the process of eLearning localization as Global eLearning. Our unique Authentic Localization™ process is designed to drive down costs, create efficiencies in turnaround, and increase user engagement – concepts we found to be lacking in most localization efforts.
There are many facets to our localization processes that set us apart:
- In-country learning experts who know how to engage native learners.
- The use of professional linguists who have ample subject matter expertise in the terminology and substance of the content to make it relevant and culturally engaging.
- Experienced specialists in video editing, voice recordings, synchronization, and multimedia engineering
- A linguistic sign-off process that has an in-country linguist review the entire content to assure it is a professional product.
- Engineers who can assist our clients with integration of new language content into LMS platforms and assure functionality.
Purpose of ISO 9001:2015 Certification
All of this is captured in our ISO 9001:2015 quality assurance program that assures a 7-step quality control process is applied to every project. Our goal is “right first time” on every delivery – not perfect yet, but our ISO 9001 meetings press toward this outcome with every new process improvement.